Summit Technologies, Inc. is looking for Senior Client-Side Web/SharePoint Developers to join our team in Washington, DC. Candidates will be responsible for the successful development, deployment, and integration of our customer’s SharePoint solution delivery and support team. You must have strong client-side development, troubleshooting and integration skills, in an enterprise SharePoint environment. This is a government position that requires that you be eligible for a Public Trust clearance.
- Work with the solution delivery and support team, business sponsors and stakeholders to create and document the requirements for internal application solutions.
- Gather, document, circulate and revise solution requirements and project deliverables.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes.
- Manage Active Directory Security groups and maintain a site registry detailing all sites, associated URLs, business functions and points of contact.
- Provide tier 2 support for incidents relating to the developed solutions.
- Develop and deliver training materials for revised business processes and SharePoint solutions.
- Perform data collection, tracking, customer interaction and coordination.
- Assist in developing content management best practices and governance.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 7 years of experience with business process analysis, requirements development and documentation and training materials development.
- Prior use of the SharePoint client object model (CSOM) to query lists, manipulate list items, create on-demand reports and mashups of data, to deliver easy to understand content.
- Extensive experience with HTML, CSS, XSLT and Master Pages, to manipulate the look and feel of SharePoint sites and deliver a user-friendly experience.
- Experience using SharePoint designer to develop workflows and data view web parts.
- Ability to evaluate current business processes and determine technical solutions via SharePoint.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical, organizational and conceptual skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 4 years additional SharePoint experience.
- All candidates must be eligible for a Public Trust clearance.
If you are a good match and interested in more information, please reply or forward the following information to: email@example.com and place "5739" in the email subject line, and forward the following information:
- Updated resume in Word format including MM/YYYY for each employer.
- Best times and ways (email addresses and phone numbers) to reach you.
- Desired compensation (salary or hourly-no benefits).
- Availability to interview and start.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.