LCG has an excellent opportunity for a hands-on Senior SharePoint Developer to oversee a Development Team. This person will be directing a team of highly skilled developers and delivering complex internal system development projects across a variety of products and technologies providing direct contract support to NIH.
- Provides technical direction for systems from definition phase through implementation. Monitors and summarizes progress of the project.
- Provide SharePoint design work, custom development, documentation, and best practices consulting
- SharePoint Design - Consults with customers to identify and implement SharePoint requirements
- Assess new and relevant SharePoint technologies
- Architecting the overall system, by using prototyping and proof of concepts, which may include:
- Knowledge of modern programming languages (e.g., Java, .NET, C#, Node.js) and web frameworks (e.g., SharePoint, Drupal)
- Relational databases (e.g., MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL), and knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g., Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Automated configuration management (e.g., Jenkins, Jira, Git), continuous integration/deployment, and continuous monitoring solutions
- Use of version control systems, specifically Git and GitHub, MS Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion
- Experience with Agile methodology and scope management
- Experience with Cloud-based technologies and systems
- Experience with leading development of mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
Certifications and Education
- Minimum Requirements
- 8+ years experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Agile Certification preferred but not required
See Job Description