Huntington Ingalls Incorporated
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII s Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
HII-TSD is currently seeking a Senior Sharepoint Architect to work out of Fort Belvoir, VA. The position leads Sharepoint architecture development.
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Advises the Government on Best Practices
* Provides Subject Matter Expertise
* Manages, oversees, and provides quality control of junior personnel
* Elicit and analyze business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
* Define, architect and implement solutions within the SharePoint/ Office 365 framework
* Create and maintain technical documentation
* Help facilitate SharePoint adoption by end users by interacting with clients throughout project lifecycle.
* Serve as the technical and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions internally and externally
* Assist SharePoint administrators to Investigate, analyze, document, and correct reported defects
* Contribute in improving organizational processes and policies
* Contribute ideas for products and the business
* Develop custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of submitted data for reporting and metrics on all collected information.
* Assist in the development of training documentation, and provide training when requested.
* Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
* Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
* Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
* Ensures software standards are met.
* Additional duties as asigned.
* DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
* Eight years of experience in enterprise level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions.
* Eight years of experience in .NET Development (including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development).
* Five years of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience
* Five years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
* Five years of experience converting business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
* Four years of experience serving as SharePoint Architect and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions
* 5 years of experience developing custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of data for reporting and metrics on all collected information
* Ability to work with the other technical members of the team to administer and support the overall database and applications environment.
* Computing Environment Certification
* 9 years relevant experience with Bachelors; 7 years relevant experience with Masters. An additional 4 years of specific job experience with a HS diploma may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree requirement for this job. .
* Clearance: Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
* C#/.NET developer experience
* sharepoint experience
* Experience as a Full stack developer on MS Tech Stack. Nintex Forms, Nintex Workflow, Nintex for O365
Adequate visual acuity and manual dexterity for meeting the requirements Software Engineer family.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.