Kforce's client, a growing and innovative fintech firm, is seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to play a key role in building out AWS managed services to meet the needs of a worldwide customer base. In this role, there is an option to work fully remote.
* Senior Site Reliability Engineer will build and deploy cloud infrastructure as code on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Automate configuration of AWS infrastructure using AWS tools, such as CloudFormation
* Senior Site Reliability Engineer will automate CI/CD pipelines
* Build systems and tools that enable scalable high performance trading that meet the needs of millions of global customers
* Solve complex problems through troubleshooting and automation
* Senior Site Reliability Engineer will collaborate with cross functional teams to reach company infrastructure goals
* Hands-on experience with Amazon CloudFormation, Terraform or related technology (infrastructure as code)
* Hands-on scripting skills using Python or other language
* Experience working in a Linux environment
* Experience using infrastructure automation tools
* A team player, able to collaborate, prioritize, and solve problems in a fast-changing environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.