Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer in San Francisco/San Jose/Rocklin CA. There is ability to perform work onsite in the (San Francisco, Rocklin) office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a 3-6 month contract to begin.
This role is designed to provide automation and reliability engineering capabilities across all our systems and applications. The Senior Site Reliability Engineer will help build operational dashboards and proactive/predictive monitoring capabilities and to improve our operational efficiency through automation.
* Senior Site Reliability Engineer will manage Tibco EMS, Kafka clusters & also setup MirrorMaker as needed for topics
* Plan and ensure team are prepared for release deployments, Tibco BW, MDM, RMS, PLM, Sterling, Vertex, AVS & Microservices, etc.
* Configure AppD, ELK filebeat on Applications for monitoring and alerts
* Work with Tools team to have necessary indices created and logs are in Kibana and build the dashboards in Grafana
* As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will identify the gaps in monitoring and add necessary alerts such as ELK Watchers, AppD health rules & Nagio
* Identify and measure the metrics required to monitor the health of Application servers and Kubernetes pods
* Build operational and business health monitoring tools to help production support teams in their day-to-day activities
* Apply technology and automation to improve monitoring, alerting and issue resolution
* Senior Site Reliability Engineers build strong teams to have well-defined procedures, run books for triage and resolution
* Develop and maintain a strong and real-time feedback loop with the development teams to alert and implement on issues that could be avoided through better design, coding, or monitoring
* Active Directory
* Azure Cloud Solutions
* Configuration Management Tool
* Microsoft O365
* SQL Databases Servers
* Windows Operating System
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.