You could say Brightree by ResMed is a technology company. And that’s true. But Brightree is, at its heart, about people. We develop innovative, end-to-end technology solutions and services for people facing everyday challenges in the post-acute care industry. Brightree helps streamline processes, improve efficiency, and increase profitability. For over fifteen years, organizations big and small have put their trust in us—for our wide-ranging solutions, our leadership, and our unmatched customer service. Going to work each day and creating new ways to positively impact our customers’ businesses and the lives of patients is just what we do. Because Brightree is, after all, about people.
To learn more about Brightree technology and solutions watch this short video by our CEO: https://vimeo.com/293016800
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
- Work with the Product Manager and project stakeholders to understand requirements translating the business needs into user stories that can be understood by the software engineers.
- Prioritize the product backlog to align with the product vision and priorities.
- Ensure user stories meet the business objectives of the stakeholders
- Participate in user story reviews with the development team
- Participate in Sprint Reviews of software produced during the sprint to ensure the requirements were interpreted correctly
- Assist in the user interface design of the software products
- Participate in testing of the software produced during the sprint to verify the work product meets the business objectives, as well as documenting any defects or issues.
- Participate in Sprint Planning to answer questions from the development team and understand the implementation of the user stories
- Assist in the troubleshooting of production related customer issues
- Define non-functional product requirements for the development team and stakeholders
- Review product documentation for accuracy
- Manage changes to requirements or scope creep through effective change management processes
- Fielding questions from the internal software implementation, training and support teams
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of business analytics experience in a software company, preferably in the healthcare software and revenue cycle management market.
- Experience working with and interviewing customers and stakeholders to surface detailed requirements information.
- Excellent listening skills to understand and interpret customer and stakeholder responses
- Strong facilitation skills to lead requirements and user story sessions
- Strong interpersonal skills to help negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Strong analytical capabilities, to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, resolve conflicts, decompose requirements into lower level details, and distinguish true business needs from proposed implementations or user requests
- Must have a high-level understanding of Web based software technology in a Microsoft environment, preferably some experience as a software engineer
- Experience with user acceptance testing of a software solution
- Experience in an agile/scrum software development environment
- Experience in medium to large scale software or IT projects a plus
- Experience writing SQL queries is a plus.
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent