A SaaS organization focused around acute care analytics is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team. As a senior member of the team you will be focused on greenfield development for a 2nd core platform that the organization plans to launch in Q1 of 2020. You will be utilizing the latest Microsoft Stack including .NET Core, Angular7, and building APIs. You should also be someone who has exposure to Azure or is open to learning more cloud-based technologies.
This organization is located right in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles in a shared office space complete with kitchen, lounge area and brand-new desks. You also have remote flexibility and flex hours. If you are looking to keep your tech stack relevant and work on all greenfield development, then apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to Azure or AWS cloud technologies
- Team oriented individual
- You possess a go-getter mentality that is paired with an entrepreneurial spirit.
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Front End Microsoft Development
- 30% Back-End and database Microsoft Development.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Casual work environment
- One day per week remote flexibility
- Flex hours with core hours being between 10-4 every day.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.