Title: Sr. Software Developer, Clinical Data
Location: Springfield, OR
Job #: DE723616222
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Sr. Software Developer to provide development leadership for information solutions involving clinical data from Electronic Medical Record (EMR) platforms, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) and other sources such as claims adjudication systems, data warehouses, etc. for internal and external customers and partners. Responsibilities:
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems. Design solutions to process data and provide integration with other systems or applications.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, and resolve potential and evident system problems.
- Develop and test systems, programs, workflows, reports, and databases with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare systems specifications, project plans, and other internal documents. Ensure users and partners understand nature of work being performed, as well as timeframes and milestones.
- Maintain existing functionality in company web portals by working with internal and external users to develop new portal features or install new versions of vendor software and perform unit, system, and integrated tests.
- Develop and maintain metrics to provide visibility to system functions and company operational data.
- 7+ years of senior-level healthcare systems development and analysis. EMR, healthcare and health insurance industry and claims/billing systems experience preferred involving Cognizant or Edifecs platform technologies.
- Strong knowledge of HL7, CCDA, ORU, FHIR, and other clinical data formats.
- Development expertise with MS SQL, VS.NET, Strong debugging skills.
- Strong familiarity with EMR integrations and APIs.
- Advanced experience with databases, ETL, and SQL stored procedures.
- Experience with healthcare related EDI standards strongly preferred.
- Project management certification, MS or MBA preferred.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: email@example.com
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs