Title: Senior Software Developer, Facets
Location: Springfield, OR
Job #: DE746623222
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Developer to provide development leadership for information solutions involving Cognizant Facets platform for internal and external customers and partners. Responsibilities:
- Design solutions to process data, and provide integration with other systems or applications.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, and resolve potential and evident system problems.
- Design and apply new methods and procedures. Develop and test systems, programs, workflows, reports, and databases.
- Prepare systems specifications, project plans, and other internal documents.
- Provide regular status updates to management and stakeholders.
- Maintain existing functionality in company web portals by working with internal and external users to develop new portal features or install new versions of vendor software and perform unit, system, and integrated tests.
- Train users in technical aspects of systems.
- Develop and maintain metrics to provide visibility to system functions and company operational data.
- Advocate for standard use of technology to improve company efficiency, system accuracy and correctness, and customer value.
7+ years of senior-level healthcare payer/health plan development and analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Cognizant Facets and supporting products (e.g. Claims Test Pro, Treatment Cost Navigator, Value Based Benefits, NetworX Modeler, etc. at both a business process and technical level.
- Development expertise with MS SQL and Visual Studio.NET and experience with the Cognizant FXI/OpenAccess API as well as Facets batch processes.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Advanced experience with databases, ETL, and SQL stored procedures.
- Experience with health payer business processes is essential.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education. MS or MBA preferred.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs