Bevi is an environmental company that aims to entirely eliminate disposable bottles and cans through smart beverage machines that purify water and create healthy beverages on demand. Our first product is an IoT office water cooler that serves customizable sparkling and flavored water. We’re growing over 100% year over year and have raised over $60M in venture capital.
What you will do:
- Play a mission-critical role in defining, designing, implementing and shipping new features.
- Innovate on and create solutions that add value and amaze the end user
- Contribute to code quality by writing Unit, UI, and Integration tests
- Provide mentorship and instruct on code styles and best practices via code reviews and peer learning
- Keep our codebase reliable and maintainable
- Be a founding member as our team grows over the next year
How you will grow:
- Work at the heart of a start-up in high-growth mode
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and effectiveness
- Create software that supports our physical product and take on responsibility for shaping that product
- Work with a very broad set of technologies, from embedded programming to mobile Android apps, from UI to backend and database, and use the latest open tools and processes
- Engage with a talented engineering team drawn from diverse sectors, mentor and coach junior team members, and learn from best-in-class leadership
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change