We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our Digital Managed Services Engineering team, an amazing group who provide consultancy and technical solutions for companies in highly regulated industries such as financial, insurance, health care and government firms.
About the Role:
The Senior Software Development Engineer role is responsible for developing software solutions using variety of coding languages and platforms. As a solutions expert, you will work together with project managers, system engineers, and operations teams to solve complex issues on behalf of our clients. In addition to development, this senior role includes assisting with project scoping, planning, and design. We deal with large scale data extractions, migrations, and the challenges that come along with them. By joining our team, you will be solving problems for Fortune 100 companies in an exciting role with a great team of engineers around the world.
The Senior Software Development Engineer will:
- Provide the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations. May need to develop new methods to apply to situations.
- Develop robust and scalable solutions that extract data from various applications in preparation for archiving.
- Modernize legacy solutions by taking advantage of industry best practices such as container-based architecture
- Assist customers in automating workflows using product API sets
- Extend product APIs for custom reporting, analytics, and metrics
- Develop dashboards and visualizations, using DevOps and Automation
- Participate in the culture of continual service improvements and work with other departments within the organization to meet company and team goals
Education And Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT Service Management, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Senior development and design experience with Java,
- Scripting experience using languages such as Perl, or Python
- Experience in designing Restful APIs
- Experience with SQL and Databases such as MySql and Postgres
- Knowledge on developing applications with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- Indexing technologies and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Previous experience with compliance archiving or eDiscovery is a plus
- Team leadership experience is a plus
- Agile / Kanban