Contract Duration: 12 months, possible extension up to 24 months and/or permanent conversion
Location: Baltimore, MD 21231 or Philadelphia, PA 19103
Interview Mode: Phone, then In-Person (local) or Skype (non-local)
Pay Rate / Benefits
- Hourly $75-80 W2 Rate (Overtime eligible at 1.5X regular hourly rate)
- Health, Dental & Vision, and Life Insurance; Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Discretionary 401K
- No Paid Time Off (PTO), which includes Holidays
About the Team
- Innovation Development Team under Corporate Strategy. This is a very small team.
- Project Manager directs activities within this space with input from business stakeholders.
- The manager s primary job is a Senior IT Manager. That said, he is working outside of his day-to-day for these pilots.
Travel / Remote Work
- 20% Travel on the East Coast from the Washington DC to Philadelphia areas
- Remote work is available mostly, with regular onsite work required sporadically throughout the project
- Support small scale innovation pilot projects across various operating companies with the Enterprise. These pilots will cover a wide set of verticals, working with many stakeholders.
- This role is primarily development within these pilot programs with some support work. The Enterprise is working with a vendor which has a toolset they will be leveraging as part of the pilot this is an API layer. Further details are not able to be disclosed at this time.
- This Developer, and the team, will be working with and presenting to a variety of stakeholders within business, customer-side, engineering, and executive teams.
Ability to implement and utilize Git, unit testing, Azure DevOps Scripting/programming expertise Demonstrated ability working in a small, fast-paced startup environment Proven success working in dispersed, cross-organizational teams Working with Agile methodology and development Experience in design and development of computer networking, distributed applications, and inter-process communications (IPC) Strong and effective inter-personal skills Demonstrated ability to provide new product concepts and deliver projects that meet or exceed requirements Strong object-oriented analysis and design experience and familiar with design patterns and various software architectures
- Work Authorization Legally authorized to work in US without sponsorship required
- Education Targeting a Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or IT (Master s degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years (10+ is preferred) of software development, with significant work in C++ and C# especially, as well as C
- Advanced C++ design and development skills (C++ 17)