wrnch - Create something bigger through AI.
Positions available in Montréal or Québec City - Only for applicants currently residing in the U.S.
Includes a visa sponsorship for Canada.
wrnch is one of Canada’s first profitable AI companies, and our Software Development teams are growing. We’re looking to add Senior Developers to our Core, Production, and Tool teams to extend the capabilities of our human motion capture and gesture recognition technology. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects ranging from prototyping to training deep learning models to building applications with state-of-the-art game engines to developing our cloud infrastructure.
wrnchAI is a high-performance, deep learning runtime engine, engineered and designed to extract human motion and behaviour from standard video. It analyzes regular 2D RGB video and returns 3D motion data in real-time. We collaborate with global brands like Nikon, Intel, and The Mill to change the way humans interact with technology and the world around them. Together, we build magical experiences that make our everyday lives safer, healthier and a lot more fun.
In order to be considered, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or related field and at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Strong proficiency in coding (in at least one compiled language) and software design patterns/principles.
- A drive to understand and apply cutting edge technologies, and have a thirst to learn and share knowledge with others.
We would also love it if you had the following (though not required):
- Passion for developing applications in any of the following domains: computer vision, video games, and computer graphics
- Python programming experience
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe)
- Knowledge and experience with deep learning
- Familiarity with cross-platform development targeting Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited tasty / healthy snacks
- Generous health and dental plan
- World-first AI projects
- Subsidized membership to in-building gym
This job is made available as part of the QUEBEC (CANADA) TECH + AI CAREER FAIR
Come and meet us at the Québec (Canada) Tech + AI Career Fair on November 23-24 2019 at the Westin San Jose, CA. This is an invitation-only event.
To be invited, apply directly to the job: https://quebec.nicoka.com/public/jobs/
This recruiting event is organized by the Government of Québec’s Immigration Office in the United States, along with Québec leading companies.Québec is a major player in North America’s Tech and AI industry. It has earned a reputation for its innovative flair and hugely creative workforce of over 210,000 people in the sector. Over the next 10 years, Québec will need to fill more than 1.3 million jobs in several key sectors of its economy.