Senior Software Developer
LoopNet, a Costar Group company, is seeking a highly motivated individual to be a Sr. Software Developer in our Ontario, CA office. You will be part of a highly skilled development team working with the latest technologies (.NET framework, C#, SQL, etc). You will work cross functionally with other departments (Import Operations, Research, Client Services, and Product Development) to develop stand alone and Intranet-based applications, tools and utilities. Development is done in a collaborative process where input and expertise will help influence the overall requirements/design. This is a great position for a self motivated -out of the box- thinker.
LoopNet , Inc. is the leading information services provider to the commercial real estate industry, and operates the largest and most heavily trafficked commercial real estate listing service online with more than 5 million registered members and 2 million average monthly unique visitors. LoopNet offers a suite of products and services tailored to the national and local needs of the commercial real estate industry and its members can list, search, market and research commercial real estate properties over the Internet - reducing their marketing costs, expanding their reach, accelerating the pace of transactions and enhancing their insights on the market.
- 5+ years of experience with internet UI software development (HTML, DHTML, CSS, etc.)
- Experience with mission critical, high volume (i.e. 500k + hits a day), web-based systems preferred
- Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies including object oriented programming
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while working well with a team
- Experience in Ajax, jQuery, Angular, Knockout and C++ are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in computer science or related field
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing