We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! Excellent work/life balance, no travel, benefits galore! If you love coding, working with super-smart computer people, plus having time for friends and family, MSF&W is the place for you!
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs.
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code.
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs.
- Document all programming tasks and procedures.
- Perform routine software maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- At least 5 years’ Web and Windows application development building scalable applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC, and MS SQL Server.
- Solid SDLC, design principles and best practices with Agile or SCRUM methodologies.
- Entity Framework experience.
- Experience with Source Control (GIT, TFS, Vault).
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.