A Senior Software Developer ( C++) is made available courtesy of Modis, Inc. Our progressive autonomous vehicle client is currently based in Pleasanton but is in growth mode and needs this developer to hit the ground running!! For the right candidate - relocation is considered. Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, code and test software systems (full lifecycle) or applications for software enhancements and new products; revise and refine as required.
- Participate in agile scrum development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems.
- Recommend modifications to processes and procedures, and contribute to best practices, architecture, and implementations.
- Diagnose hardware deficiencies and adapt software re-actively.
- Promote and solicit ideas within project teams.
- Be a value-add member of the software engineering team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong C++11 skills required - No training is available!!
- Comfortability in a multithreaded C++ environment.
- Background in physics, engineering, or related field.
If you are interested in this please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to ww.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Julie Hodge by phone 925-349-0304 or by email at j
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled