US Tech Solutions is seeking a Senior Software Developer for 6+ Months Temp to Hire Position with a client in Danvers, MA
- Building and supporting Web UI using a state-of-the-art front-end stack.
- Building a customer-facing portal using ASP.NET MVC, Typescript, and REST API.
- Building next-generation tools, platforms for creating, managing and deploying multi-channel outreach campaigns in the AWS cloud.
- Streamlining our production system that runs in AWS
- Developing REST APIs to integrate with partners and customers in real-time
- Function as an SME and provide technical leadership to other engineers.
- Work in collaboration with Systems Architect to communicate technical designs, within and across engineering teams, ensure architectural decisions are followed in practice, facilitate design and code reviews, and serve as a mentor.
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities.
- Assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing software applications.
- Provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
- Analyze and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to handle back end server changes.
- Acknowledge, prioritize and be available to support business and operations.
- Develop most effective technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work with other Engineers and Stakeholders in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Attend team meetings to communicate project status and discuss about new ideas and any issues.
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
- Assist in technical audits and make sure to implement audit recommendations.
- Make business presentations to management when needed.
- Work with QA team in preparing test cases, plans and procedures.
- Follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Continuously evaluate, design and improve the software development and delivery processes
- Promote cross team synergy and alignment to optimize knowledge-sharing, improve site performance and increase speed to market
- Need a Full-stack, C# developer, with UI-oriented skill, working on client facing portal.
- Top 3 Skills: ASP.NET, Typescript, C#
- AWS is not a must, it s good to have.
- Need 5+ years of experience.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Piyali at