Vector Talent is seeking a Senior Software Developer to support our client in Alexandria, VA. This position is a full time direct hire opportunity with a growing woman-owned, small disadvantaged business (WOSB, SDB) delivering information technology services and solutions company.
- Integrate fingerprint scanners, cameras, and a variety of biometric collection devices into new and existing software products
- Maintain and improve existing software products and develop new software to meet ever changing requirements
- Interface with biometrics development teams across the agency to adopt best practices by utilizing common agency biometric application protocol interfaces (APIs)
Qualifications / Requirements: Required:
- Minimum 8 years of development and O&M experience
- Experience programming in C++ and C#
- Experience working with a .NET framework
- Experience integrating biometric collection devices with web application or standalone software applications
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Ability to communicate effectively with project staff and customers to solve complex issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Public Trust Clearance is REQUIRED, must have current and active Public Trust or ability to obtain .
- Must be a US Citizen (please DO NOT apply, we are not able to provide sponsorship)
- Experience with Java
- Familiar with name matching, biometric matching, role matching and fuzzy logic
- Experience using GIT and GitHub
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence tool
Vector Talent Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information.