What you'll be doing...
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Licensing team you will help to define, build, and release new business critical features. This is a small team that works on interesting problem areas and you can make an outsized impact as a technical leader.
Some of the things you'll be doing include…
Who you are
- Design, build, and ship our next generation licensing framework across a suite of Tableau products and hosted services.
- Work with the licensing team and others across the company to ensure you’re building the right thing in the right way.
- Lead technical discussions and provide insight, technical leadership and mentoring to others
- Creative. You approach problems from multiple angles, and come up with new and innovative solutions.
- Experienced. You have 5+ years of software development and testing experience. You understand how to build services and have a passion for creating amazing customer experiences.
- Highly Technical. You have strong Java, C++, and/or Python skills and understand how things work. You have experience leveraging AWS or other cloud providers to deliver reliable, scalable services.
- Great Communicator and Listener. You help ensure that you and others are heard. You are open to being wrong. You work toward a shared vision.
- Relentlessly High Standards. You take quality very seriously and drive toward test automation that gives the team confidence in the correctness of the product. You understand what it takes to write software that is widely adopted by passionate users. You take pride in building great solutions to problems.
- A True Team Player . You enjoy collaborating, learning from, and teaching others so we can all become better.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.