International Logic Systems, Inc. (ILS) is a government contractor located in Washington, DC area. A CMMI Level (3), ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 27001 organization, ILS provides integrated services and flexible solutions to federal agencies and private institutions.
ILS is seeking a dedicated Documentum Admin Engineer who has the ability to architect Documentum solutions, complete application configuration, and installation, administer and optimize Documentum server environments, and troubleshoot issues.
- Administer, install, configure, maintain and test components, patches, and service packs within the infrastructure for all environments.
- Configure prerequisite requirements, software (i.e., Active Directory, JBoss, SSL, xCP) for all environments
- Upgrade/migrate Documentum to latest versions to be compliance with N/N-1 Policy
- Serve as a Documentum Content Server Admin
- Develop database functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application and web service development
- Ensure data integrity
- Prepare documentation regarding repository and interfacing applications, database designs, configuration, and change management tasks
- Provide support for existing production applications, troubleshooting, resolving problems
- Support migration and cloning of Documentum applications/repositories
- Implement solutions using Java & J2EE technologies, REST, Web Services, Spring, GWT framework
- Administrator experience with OpenText Documentum D2 4.x, DFC/Server version 6.x, 7.x and above
- Skilled in AWS Cloud Technologies
- 8-10 years of progressive experience in building ECM applications using Documentum
- Experience with Documentum platform 7.x with Linux/Unix background
- In-depth knowledge of Documentum extensions like xPlore server/agent configuration, ADTS/CTS/MTS, Thumbnail, Business Object Framework, SharePoint Connector, Captiva Scanning Solutions, Reveille monitoring system.
- Extensive working experience with Content Management, High Volume Server, Docbase Security, Object Model, User Management, Alias, Sets, Versioning, Workflow, DFC, Documentum Methods, Jobs Management and Business Object Framework
- In-depth knowledge of development tools like Composer, IDQL, IAPI, DAR Installer, Process Integrator Process Engine, Business Process Manager, BPS, Workflow Manager, xCP designer, Eclipse, STS, SoapUI, PostMan
- Experience with Application servers like WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, TC Server
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven independent and teamwork capabilities
- Progressive experience in all phases of SDLC includes Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, and Support of software applications
- EMC Documentum Content Management Foundation, Architect Certification, a plus
- Experience with Documentum Admin, WebTop, and version upgrades
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)