Minimum Required Skills:
Embedded Software, Assembly, C/C++, Microprocessors, RTOS, ICE, Debugging
Title: Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: $90K - 120K (DOE) + excellent benefits + 20 paid holidays with 3 weeks vacation!!!
Location: Novi, MI
Specialties: Embedded SW Development, C/C++, Assembly, RTOS, Microprocessors
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Based in the Novi, MI area, we are a well-established fast growing company offering controls system tools to our worldwide clients. Due to massive growth and demand for our services, we are currently recruiting for a talented Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join our team of engineering professionals. You will be responsible for the design and development of our next generation hardware using C, C++, and Assembly.
If this sounds like a match for you, apply today or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are actively interviewing this week and next week.
What You Will Be Doing
• Both new development and maintenance/enhancement to existing embedded software
• Detailed technical design of system architecture and software components based on requirements
• Development and execution of unit test procedur
• Development and execution of system test procedures
• Development and updating of documentation on work performed
What You Need for this Position
1.) 5+ years of experience in embedded C, C++ and Assembly
2.) Experience with Microprocessors
3.) Experience with RTOS and multi-tasking interrupt based embedded software development
4.) BS Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or related field
Nice to have, but not required:
• FPGA's and VHDL
• Experience using ICE and debuggers
• Familiarity with logic analyzers and/or oscilloscopes
• Experience with system interfaces
• Protocols such as TCP/IP and XCP
• Knowledge of control systems
What's In It for You
• Competitive salary ($90-120K, DOE)
• Full benefits paid for by the company for you and your family
• 20 paid holidays plus 3 weeks vacation
• Retirement plan with company matching
• Work for a well established, worldwide, profitable, growing companySo, if you are a Sr. Embedded SW Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.