Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Software Engineer - Core Java Multithreading in Chicago, IL.
The Senior Software Engineer engineers secure, scalable and reliable technology solutions with minimal mentoring to advance the firm in the global marketplace and serve risk management needs of customers around the world.
* Conducts system-wide testing and some integration testing
* Helps with debugging/designing the automated test frameworks
* Demonstrates skill in language proficiency; Writes application modules and unit tests with minimal guidance; Designs with guidance and codes independently
* Identifies potential opportunities for code optimization; Provides input for code reviews and helps with environment build deployments, release notes and build notices; Reviews code to proactively identify and mitigate potential issues and defects and helps to identify sources of defects as well as troubleshoots various forms of code
* Uses design tools to frequently share and communicate design ideas on larger systems
* Uses patterns frequently, contributing to best practice and process enhancements
* Industry experience in Core Java and Multithreading
* Low latency programming will be preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.