A well-known banking company is currently looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer to their team in Wilmington, DE. This full-time role can pay upwards of $140k and offers competitive benefits.
The team is creating an application that allows users to access all functions of a bank from their smart phone or on the web. This customer portal application makes accessing the bank more efficiently for their users. It is a critical application and the team is looking for a sharp Java Developer that can mentor and train junior developers as well as contribute on a high level on the team.
You should be excited about working in a fast-paced environment that is largely implemented in AWS. You should have professional experience with Lambda functions and other AWS functionalities. There will be plenty of opportunity for professional career growth and the opportunity to implement new technologies. Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 7+ years of professional Java development experience
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- AWS- EC2, EKS, Lambda Serverless Functions, etc
- Angular 6+
- Any exposure to database modeling is a huge plus
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Affordable Medical Insurance Options
- Health and Federal Savings Account (HSA) (FSA)
- 401(k) + a Company Match
- Onsite Gym
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You'll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment's 2020 Salary Guide today! https://hubs.ly/H0nmhDT0