Engineers build, design and write scalable code to enhance the product or resolve issues within the product. This position is expected to have functional experience within the applicable areas to perform duties that include the following:Responsibilities
- Effectively partner, communicate, and negotiate with business analyst, development and support groups in order to gather and communicate business requirements.
- Understand technical problems and able to solve them in a manner that is scalable and maintainable.
- Spend 10%-20% of time mentoring and guiding design direction with colleagues.
- Spend 80% of development utilizing web technologies
- Spend time investigating and understanding alternative web technologies
- Design and Implement coding specifications, products, and features for web solutions.
- Design, code, and integrate with frameworks and APIs to build complex business models.
- Be well versed in design best practices and patterns
- Utilize SOLID principals to design OOP applications
- Guide in systems testing and validation procedures.
- Understand REST technologies with a focus utilizing Microsoft C# frameworks
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 or more in Microsoft .NET, C#, .Net.
Work with our solutions that enable new businesses to safely build, open their doors, and stay in compliance. Our solutions facilitate community development, business management regulation, and code compliance while supporting fire prevention and structural safety.Location
0-5%Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people
Requisition Number:73070346 - 5
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.