Description: Are you ready to create world-class software that keeps our critical space assets safe? Do you want to work in a fast-paced agile environment that can get a little rowdy at times? Do you research emerging technologies and enjoy keeping your skills sharp? If so, you will love being a part of the Space Security division of LM Space in King of Prussia, PA.
We're seeking candidates who are passionate about their craft, adamant about product quality and focused on our customer-s mission. We constantly measure our employee-s success and reward our top performers through salary increases, bonuses and awards.
You will be designing state-of-the-art concepts while delivering innovative and affordable capabilities in a new and emerging area of protecting USG space assets. You will be working on a mission that you can be proud of, knowing that you are making a lasting difference in the world and in the Space domain.
The successful candidate will serve as a software developer for an advance Command and Control System that is under aggressive delivery timeline. Your ability to understand, implement, troubleshoot and integrate and sometimes reserve engineer the components of this system will be put to the test.
We employ engineering professionals who have a commendable work ethic, good communication skills, a great attitude, be a result oriented team player, creative thinker and problem-solver, and follow all ethical standards of the Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software development using Java and/or C++ languages
- Must have a TS clearance with SSBI in past 5 years
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile teams leveraging Scrum, Kanban or other methodologies and/or understanding of Agile development concepts
- Experienced in common DevOps methodologies and knowledgeable in tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, GitLab, etc.
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration and deployment
- Experience in refactoring, rebuild, or redesign
- Experience integrating disperse systems via machine-to-machine interfaces
- Experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Proven effective teaming skills (co-located and virtual)
- Experience developing applications on multiple platforms, e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X, etc.
- Strong background developing /debugging and/or testing of web applications and web services
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.