At Neudesic, we believe in technology as a transformative force in business. That is why some of the best and brightest people in the industry call Neudesic home. Everyone on our team is bound by the same unwavering commitment; to be the trusted technology partner in business innovation. Neudesic’s success is built on a strong engineering foundation that is always focused on delivering positive business outcome for our clients, while providing a challenging and rewarding professional experience for our people.
As a member of Neudesic's HRAdvocate Product Development team (http://www.hradvocateonline.com), we are seeking a Senior-level software developer with 3+ years of experience to join a product team in the architecture, design, development, and deployment of a Microsoft full-stack based solution. This person will have deep and broad technical skills in .NET and related MS technologies/products as well as strong client-facing and consulting skills to be part of product deployment/implementation teams.
Desired Technical Skills:
• Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2014
• Team Foundation Server
• AJAX and Web Services
• .NET Framework
• Modern Web UI
• CSS2 & CSS3
• XML & JSON
• Amazon Cloud or other cloud experience
• Security experience with any of the following: WIF, AD, OAuth, SAML,
• MVC, design patterns, and modern architectural trends
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Familiarity with Team Foundation Server and build management
Additional Skills & Competencies:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
• Experienced in problem solving, software debugging and able to follow a
methodical implementation process.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse
situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
• Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
• Work directly with product management and other developer leads to
provide reasonably accurate estimates for development and deployment.
Preferably has Industrial Security Staff Approval/Top Secret (ISSA/TS), along with SCI access
Join our team!
Businesses come to us because we deliver results, and they come back because of our people and unwavering system of Values. Each member of our team is highly valued; we believe in them and in return, their dedication and hard work drives our success. Personal and professional achievements are not only encouraged but invested upon, cultivating a positive mutual respect throughout our company.
We provide for a culture of collaboration, communication, accountability, hard work, individual development, growth and fun. For more information please contact Mark Santora, Talent Acquisition Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes are only accepted via email. Neudesic is an Equal Opportunity Employer Please no third parties or agencies, thank you.
100 Spectrum Center Drive, Ste 1200 Irvine, CA, 92618Contact