Senior Software Engineer, Back EndWaltham, MAOverview:
We're looking for a senior software engineer who has significant back-end experience and knowledge. You embrace the principles of microservice architecture and you are good at data modeling, service architecture and implementation, tuning for performance and scale, and where applicable technology selection. Day to day:
- Work in a cross-functional Scrum team, informing requirements and design and seeing it all through to implemented code in production.
- Work closely with software architects, challenging their decisions and collaborating with them to optimize technical designs.
- Inspect iterative results and propose improvements to technique, tools, and process.
- Take co-ownership of your Definition of Done with your Development Team member peers and be uncompromising on quantifiable code quality.
- Mentor your more junior counterparts-a big part of your success is making others around you better.
- Get to know your customer and empathize with their pain points so that when you solve their problems you share in the satisfaction.
It would be great if you also have:
- 6 - 8+ years in using Java as it relates to designing & developing highly scalable and performant Enterprise grade application(s) using Java
- Demonstrated ability to develop distributed and concurrent systems (multithreading, asynchronous programming models, event-driven programming environments)
- Ability to design and develop RESTful services
- Sleeves-up experience in testing your own code (or better yet, test-driven development methods) especially using automation frameworks
- An aptitude for designing data models for different flavors (SQL and NoSQL
- Experience writing code using J2EE, Open Source frameworks and libraries, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with microservice and serverless architectures
- Meaningful DevOps experience having deployed via CI/CD, automated configuration management, Docker containers and Kubernetes, Helm
- Comfortable working on and troubleshooting in *nix environments
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Groovy
** Please note that remote work is an option for this role**WhyJoinIN:
"Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients." #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.