At DISH, our technology teams challenge the status quo and reimagine capabilities across industries. From product development to software design to big data and beyond, our people play vital roles in connecting consumers with the products and platforms of tomorrow.
The Senior WMS Developer will be supporting the technology needs of Supply Chain Management team in our Englewood office. In this role, you will be working on building and supporting SCM platform from ground up. You will be working in an extremely collaborative and fast-paced environment using scrum methodologies.Job Duties and ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
Skills, Experience and RequirementsA successful Senior WMS Engineer will have:
- Develop most of the day, every day with a focus on Manhattan SCALE WMS systems.
- Design and create code within a test driven-development programming environment.
- Work in fast paced, collaborative team environment using agile methodology principles.
- Work with other teams (outside and across the company) to gather requirements, understand
expectations and present solutions.
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university and 5+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good understanding of Manhattan WMS SCALE architecture.
- Software development experience in C# / .Net is expected.
- Prior webservices development experience with SOAP and REST services.
- Experience in test driven development and frameworks such as Mockito, Cucumber, rSpec.
- Good Understanding of relational and non-relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, T-SQL).
- Prior experience leading a team of developers and Dev-test engineers.
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and Git. Good understanding of the CI/CD and devOps principles.
- Strong Desire to learn with a "can do" attitude.
- Experience with any Warehouse Management Systems other than Manhattan Associates.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS.
Compensation: $103,300.00/Yr. - $137,100.00/Yr. Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.