Enjoy the flexibility from working from home? Want to get more involved in the crypto space? We're working with a local startup, making big moves!
They created a decentralized crypto wallet and are working on a client side library for iOS & Android platforms. The position would work with the Principal and mobile team to help build the library, (built in C ) that will be published for use. This is a great opportunity to work on a lot of new development.
This role will also heavily use Java, so prior experience is crucial. It is also on a very senior team, so they are looking for candidates who can work well in this environment, especially when needed to work independently. If you're intersted, apply now! Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Java, JNI, JNA, Gradle, etc.
- Confidence with low-level C code
- Experience working with threading, sockets, and/or cryptography
- Ability to write unit tests and integration tests
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience in blockchain development, particularly low-level concepts
- Mobile development experience, especially with Kotlin and Swift
- Cryptocurrency or other finance history
- M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 70% New Development
- 30% Maintenance and bug fixes
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.