Our client is looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer extremely proficient with C/C++ for a 3-6 month contract to hire opportunity in Monrovia, CA.
- You will work independently in development of new and maintenance of legacy applications.
- Develop, test and fix problems on GIS based application which includes cloud, web and mobile components.
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Bachelor of Science degree, preference given to Computer Science, information systems, and other technical majors.
- Must have experiences in the full stack programming
- Must be experienced in software architecture
- Must be proficient in C/C++
- Must be proficient in SQL.
- Must be proficient in Windows API, STL and MFC.
- Must be proficient in code versioning tools (Git/SVN).
Are you available? Please send your current resume to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference JO# 16626JM
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App "MBG Jobs", visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp