Senior Software Engineer (C++ Linux/Windows)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: Full Time
C++ Linux multi-threaded
The Senior Software Engineer - Application will to design, implement, and test embedded software for the ultrasound system in accordance with established software development and design control processes.
• BS/MS in EE or CS with 5+ years of experience. (MS desired)
• Programming expertise in C/C++
• Understanding of multi-threaded, multi-processing and event driven systems.
• Demonstrated skill in object-oriented software development
• Experience with Linux system programming
• Experience with design patterns and application frameworks.
• Experience with software development in an FDA/design control regulated environment highly desired.
Skills and Abilities:
• Individual must be motivated to work independently as well as with teams.
• He or she must be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
• Must be detail oriented with excellent written and verbal skills.
• PC skills including use of Windows and Linux Operating systems and MS office applications are required.
• Perform software requirements analysis and development of associated software requirements specifications
• Update design documentation and hold associated software design reviews
• Develop object-oriented software using C++ and software engineering best practices
• Unit test and debug software on both the system simulator and target ultrasound system hardware along with generating the associated documentation
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510 870 1008 Fax 510-623-5055