Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community. We are looking for innovators that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help support national security missions.
That's where you come in.
As a Senior Software Engineer supporting our Intelligence Community (IC) client, you'll:
Benefits You'll Enjoy
- Solve complex and challenging business problems with cutting edge technologies.
- Be responsible for designing, developing, testing (automation), deploying, and self-documenting working software.
What Employees Say
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
- 5+ weeks of PTO and paid holidays
- 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
- $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
- Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
"Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
"Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees" You Bring
- TS/SCI clearance with poly
- Bachelors' Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent combination
- 5+ years of experience with several frameworks including some of the following: Spring, Struts, Grails, Hibernate, JPA
AWS experience Engage Your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. #APPLY NOW