We're currently partnered with a sustainable, non-profit business in the Scientific and Medical Research Solutions industry looking to add a Senior Python Engineer to their Product team. They develop Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) to support the scientific research of both governmental and academic organizations in a variety of different disciplines, including astronomy, life science, and physics.
This company is a great place to work at a very technical focused SaaS company where you can architect and build identity and access management systems for a wide range of products. You'll be able to support researchers across the world while also delivering key security solutions for information privacy.
This role will be Full Time, Fully Remote, and will be joining the Product Team, Research Data Management. Using mainly Python, Flask/Django, AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience software engineering
- 4+ years relevant programming experience developing/maintaining applications in Python
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience integrating identity management solutions
- Experience using SQL
- Experience with AWS
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to continue learning and expanding skillset
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience operating SaaS sytsems
- Experince with Python web frameworks (Django/Flask)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with Web Security features
- Experience on Agile teams
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) , with match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.