It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Software Engineers in the tool & data science group are responsible for extending and creating internal tools for analyzing and presenting a large and constantly evolving set of real-world data.
This job is an opportunity to help create useful software for everyone from threat analysts to sales engineers that helps understand how the people that we're responsible for protecting are being targeted by bad actors across the globe. With your help, we can advance our state-of-the-art protection mechanisms and keep ahead of an ever-changing threat landscape. Your day-to-day
As an engineer, you will work with threat analysts, other developers and data scientists to create new tools and extend existing tools which mine data in a variety of formats and network locations to present useful information.
Two over-arching requirements:
- An inquisitive mind with the ability to learn where the data of interest exists in a large and growing system and what that data means
- The ability to create reliable tools that programmatically turn data into usable information
Qualifications should include many/most of the following:
- BSCS or greater in relevant technical field or 2+ years experience in a similar role
- hands-on experience / coursework with at least one NoSQL database (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- hands-on experience / coursework with at least one relational database (MariaDB, MySQL, etc.)
- previous experience using common software development tools - code editors, version control systems such as github, command-line tools for building and testing code
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!