Our client a respected leader in the software industry is looking for an engineer to help design and implement new WPF desktop and mobile applications. This team is combining several platform applications to create and design new Windows Desktop and Mobile Applications.
This role is for someone who wants to participate in every aspect of the entire lifecycle of feature development, including input on specs, designs, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery.
- At least 3 years of experience writing web applications for Windows platforms
- Familiarity with WPF a plus
- 4+ Years of Software Development utilizing C/C++, ASP.NET, C#, XML, JSON. Additional development in Obj-C, Swift, or Java a plus.
- Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design.
- Windows development experience, with deep knowledge of best practices, APIs, and libraries.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in leveraging testing frameworks and unit testing of developed code.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status )