Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, and maintain the various software components of the Electronics Desktop (AEDT) Circuits framework to contribute to the research and development of a SPICE-like circuit simulation engine.
- Perform complex software development activities including design, implementation, maintenance, testing, and documentation, which may require research and analysis.
- Participate in the entire development process including planning, scheduling, specification, development, testing, maintenance and support.
- Employ the best software practices.
- Research problems discovered by the quality assurance or product support teams and develop solutions.
- Perform complex bug verification and release testing.
- Understand the requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues.
CULTURE AND VALUES
- Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science, and four (4) years of experience in a related position.
- Alternate Acceptable Education and/or Work Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science, and seven (7) years of experience in a related position.
- Work experience or academic coursework must have included:
- Software development experience using C++ and object-oriented design techniques; and
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, STL, and template metaprogramming.
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
WORKING AT ANSYS
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
#DNPAJENearest Major Market: