We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who can handle a challenging, fast-paced, customer-oriented software engineering environment. You will be solving problems of design, implementation, and business complexity, building powerful products capable of serving our customers in innovative ways. Your scope extends from supporting Legacy applications and data to developing the next version of the product on a modern technology stack.
You will design and develop systems that let our customers perform critical scheduling for commercial drivers. The design decisions and judgment call you make will directly impact 1000's of user customers across North America, and indirectly affect all drivers seeking commercial licensing.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will have:
· Masters or Bachelors in CS, plus 4-8 years experience.
· Experience critical production service environment.
· Fluency in C# and .NET; experience with .NET Core is a must.
· Experience with Angular – at least version 4 is a must
· Strong server-side development skills designing and developing reliable and secure applications.
· Strong user interface development skills, designing and developing with usability and maintainability in mind.
· 6+ years of hands-on development experience as a developer or technical team lead building applications using the .NET Framework, C#, Visual Studio