Title: Senior Software Engineer Location: Remote Duration: 8+ month contract- Very likely to extend.
As a Software Engineer, you will bring a broad experience of successfully ideating and delivering value that enables the organization to increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable customer experiences. You will be responsible for building simple and intuitive APIs' for a very large developer community. Interest and experience in the latest methodologies goes a long way here and we're looking for people who are passionate about the world of value-driven solution delivery. You'll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration and innovation. What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Grow and keep our APIs fast, efficient, available
- Collaborate with other amazing engineers to power the most exciting digital experiences for customers on the market
- 5+ years of experience writing Restful APIs
- Significant experience writing software in Java and Spring Boot
- Demonstrated proficiency in architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Proven ability to produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Experience in AWS (Dynamo, EC2, ALB, Cloud Formation, etc..)
- Experience building Oauth/OIDC compliant systems a plus
- Strong communication skills and great product sense
If interested in this role please email with your resume and contact information.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or