Apex Systems is looking for REMOTE Senior Software Engineers. Please send your resume to Abby Sieperda at
- Help to guide to small groups of 5 to 6 engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects by proving pertinent documents, directions, examples, and timeline.
- Provide expertise and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Assist in discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design by partnering with the product management, project management, business, and user experience teams.
- Tech Stack: Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Kafka Queues, Kubernetes, microservice architectures, Azure
- 4+ years as a developer
- Experience taking one code base to another would be highly preferred
- Python experience is a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at