Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Software Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the design, documentation, code construction, testing and maintenance of software applications for medical imaging products. This position serves as a key technical contributor for new product design as well as legacy product support.
* Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions
* Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
* Perform non-software tasks to support company objectives such as feasibility studies, V&V activities, and QMS compliance
* Applies computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the software development process
* Must ensure all functional requirements are documented properly to ensure guidelines are achieved
* This position is expected to learn the products and obtain a detailed understanding of all software functions
* Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field is required
* 7+ years of hands on experience in C++
* 5 years of Management experience with small software teams
* Additional experience in System and Test Engineering is strongly preferred
* Strong C++ familiarity with C++11/14/17
* Skilled with UML documentation and creation of interfaces for existing or legacy programs
* Knowledge of Cmake, linux OS (specifically Ubuntu and Debian), scripting (bash) and with GIT (or SVN), boost library and Postgres databases
* Knowledge of Docker and Jenkins, DICOM and a basic knowledge of STM and USB
* Multi Product experiences
* Experience working in collaboration with Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quality, Regulatory and Production and Sales
* Experience in working with international teams
* Experience working in an FDA regulated environment is a plus
* Bilingual in German Language a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.