Senior Software Engineer
(candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship)
Our client is a commercial software engineering firm based in the Northern, VA area. They are searching for a seasoned IT professional to join and lead an accomplished software engineering team.
This role is equal parts design and execution. You will be integral to creating the vision for the software products this team builds and maintains for its customers.
Current stack: node.js, nest.js, native AWS tools like EKS, ECS, EMR, and serverless technologies.
- Seasoned full-stack Software Engineer with 6+ years of enterprise software development experience.
- Deep experience building enterprise AWS-native software
- Docker and Kubernetes
- EKS, ECS, EMR, and serverless a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Big Data experience
- Demonstrated ability to absorb and apply new techniques and technologies
- AI/ML experience a plus
- Spearhead technical assignments individually and as the lead developer of engineering teams to produce enterprise-class software products
- Contribute to the vision, architecture, and design of software products and drive projects to completion with the overall project team
- Assist project teams in writing, reviewing and deploying product
- Engage with customers as a technical liaison
What makes this job special?
- Modern technical stack
- An environment designed to allow you to learn new skills and take on new roles
- Experienced leadership
- Very low meeting : work ratio
- ***remote during COVID-19 shutdowns