We are currently located in Gilbert, but we will be moving to the Sky Harbor / Airport Area in July of 2018.
Ready Logistics a Cox Automotive brand, is currently looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our team in Gilbert, AZ.
Ready Logistics is looking for a high potential Senior .NET Developer to join our growing team, dedicated to our industry-leading auto transportation solutions. This position requires someone who enjoys working both independently and within a team environment.- They should be passionate about learning and taking ownership to grow their role within the team.-
The Senior .NET Developer will be part of a highly collaborative agile development team.- Most of our teams are made up of 5-6 engineers.- The Senior developer will perform tasks appropriate to their skill set to assist the team in meeting their commitments.- They should anticipate and act upon issues that arise, providing alternative approaches and solutions when possible.- They will learn how to create solutions that align with the enterprise architecture, and help in creating and maintaining core applications. Responsibilities will include troubleshooting production issues, coding bug fixes, improving tools that empower the Help Desk to solve issues more efficiently, and delivering quality code that meets the business requirements, organization's standards and guidelines on time. This position will be part of a highly collaborative and agile team that is highly motivated with strong team players.-
The Senior.NET Developer reports directly to the Software Development Manager and will work closely with the other .NET Developers to deliver solutions of high quality. As a member of the software development team, you will develop software in the transportation industry working with many of the latest technologies including C#, .Net 4.6, REST APIs, Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server, AngularJS,- AJAX, and MVVM to create custom applications.- We are committed to a quality Enterprise Architecture, including Cloud computing, Service Bus, Micro services, and Dev Ops.
Technology We Use:
C#, .Net 4.6, REST APIs, Visual Studio, SQL Server, AngularJS
- Perform a level of database querying and data manipulation language (DML)-
- Develop loosely coupled object-oriented solutions that are highly testable, modularized, and reusable
- Develop solutions that leverage existing enterprise frameworks, align with the overall enterprise architecture and vision, and are compliant with the established coding standards and other engineering principles
- Participate in peer design reviews
- Work in a team environment using Agile Project Management (Scrum) and Domain Driven Development
- Participate in all Scrum activities such as creating user stories, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives
- Understand the business requirements and applies solutions that align with the long-term strategies and enterprise architecture goals
- Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to ensure successful achievement of sprint deliverables
- Provide thought leadership and technical direction to other junior team members
Required Experience (minimum):-
- Expertise with C# and .NET
- Expertise in Visual Studio 2012 - 2015
- 7 + years' experience within Software Development
- Experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures of moderate complexity on SQL Server-
- Experience with ALM practices such as unit testing, branching & merging, build automation, and continuous delivery cycles
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, especially in representing their technical expertise to a diverse audience
- Self-motivated; works well both independently and collaboratively
What We Look For (preferred):-
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA), Web Services, and REST protocols
- Familiarity with loosely coupled enterprise applications
- Familiarity with AngularJS, SPA, AJAX, MVVM, design patterns, and modern architectural trends
- Familiarity in current software design practices including; -Domain Driven Design, Micro Services, and Eventing
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Knowledge of the Agile Scrum methodology and the various aspects such as Sprints, Stories, Tasks, Impediments, etc.
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server and build management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook
Who is Ready Logistics?
Ready Logistics, a Cox Automotive brand, is a national leader in transportation and logistics for the automotive industry, offering end-to-end solutions and services utilizing leading technology to connect vehicle inventory for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide.- --
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader-, Dealer.com-, Dealertrack-, Kelley Blue Book-, Manheim-, NextGear Capital-, vAuto-, VinSolutions-, Xtime-, incadea-, and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual-s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Organization:
Cox Automotive Primary Location:
US-AZ-Gilbert-1030 N Colorado St Employee Status:
Regular Job Level:
Individual Contributor Shift:
Day Job Travel:
Full-time Unposting Date:
Ongoing Last Modified:
5/29/2018 7:37:46 PM Category:
Information Technology, Software Engineer Job Type:
Full-time Job Industry: