CyberArk Software, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
Application Access Manager and Conjur Open Source integrate with popular tools, container platforms, and Cloud providers to provide a comprehensive solution for security secrets, application access and other credentials in DevOps environments.
About the Role
We are looking for a senior software engineer to join the DevOps Community team at CyberArk! Our team delivers high-quality open source software and more to CyberArk’s customers.
We know that our community is best served when:
- Our projects are active, maintained, well organized, and superbly documented
- We discuss, plan, design, and build in the open
- Contributions from community members are solicited, welcomed, and reviewed
We are responsible for many features and initiatives within the CyberArk portfolio, including:
- Features within the Conjur open source product
- Integrations for the Conjur and DAP products with popular open DevOps tools
- Connectors and enhancements for the revolutionary Secretless Broker
- APIs and SDKs for the above
Our engineers work on a wide variety of projects, from integrations with cutting-edge DevOps tools to moonshot projects that seek to revolutionize the world of DevOps security. Our primary product is a secrets vault and privilege engine, built upon our open source core.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- Proficiency in Golang, Python, and/or Ruby is a benefit
- Deep understanding of container technologies like Docker, Podman, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Experience using AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with DevOps tools, such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Terraform
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and strong interpersonal skills required
If a good number of the following apply to you, there’s a high chance that you’d be a fit for our team:
- You write high-quality software
- You know how to manage technical debt
- You get end-to-end with solutions early in order to de-risk them
- You value being a mentor, and know how to act as a force multiplier
- Feedback loops – especially with real customers – are a highly valued asset
- The quality of product experience you create matters deeply to you
- You enjoy attending industry conferences to learn (or even better, presenting at them)
- You hold your colleagues to the same high standard as you do yourself
- You already contribute to some open source software and communities
- You love to quickly adopt new tools and languages
- You understand the DevOps landscape
- You are extremely good at writing
However, if you have a very non-typical engineering background and you think we should still consider you, we’d love to hear why. Diversity of perspectives and experiences are very important to us.
This position is located in Newton, MA.
For More Information
For more information on our team culture, and to try out our DevOps puzzle, please see: https://www.conjur.org/careers/engineering.html If you enjoy solving our puzzle, you’ll almost certainly enjoy working on our team!
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.