At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original, and truly unlike what anyone else can.
Navigating an ambiguous future, our mission is clear. We adapt to, and drive, change for all.
As a Senior Software Engineer on our team, you will be responsible for the definition, development, and delivery of software to enable revenue management integration with other systems. You will also help us in our drive to organize our codebase in a scalable and sustainable way, establishing best practices for cloud native development.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following areas:
- Work with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key wireless product features.
- Microservice implementation to enable both intra and inter-domain application integration.
- Work with DevSecOps to follow Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment CI/CD pipeline practices.
- Enable the implementation of cloud-based application deployment ensuring reliability, resiliency, and observability.
A successful Senior Software Engineer will have the following:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience developing Java/SpringBoot based microservices
- Experience building, documenting, and supporting robust RESTful APIs
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals; including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Cloud native CI/CD and Git knowledge (branches, submodules, rebasing)
- Significant experience using cloud native tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Great communication skills - someone who passionate about sharing your vision and getting others excited
- Cloud certifications - AWS Solutions Architect, Google Cloud Architect, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, etc
- Telecom rating and billing experience
Compensation: $138,230.00/Yr. - $157,665.00/Yr. Uncapped Commission:
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.