Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. GENERAL SUMMARY
Develops software solutions for clients based on detailed specifications. Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. Plans, designs, develop and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions for a moderate range of complex software engineering problems. Uses judgment and creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
- Applies software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluate existing processes; designs simulation and test criteria and verifies functionality and performance
- Understands and adheres to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase
- Supports all engineering info applications
- OPT – Defect / Workflow Management
- CAT – Test Management
- Works on the overall design and development of new ideas and products, and develops project plans
- Represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles; contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives
- May be responsible for developing and executing project plans. Provides documentation of work and results; reviews projects against goals and provides status reports
- Sphere of influence may extend outside of work group or department
Education Required: Bachelors (Technical)
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 - 2016 stored procedures / SQL code
- Full life cycle application development experience
- Strong Object Oriented Programming background
- Strong understanding of Agile / SCRUM software development principles and techniques
- Good verbal and written skills
- Problem solving skills
Experience Required: 2-4 years relevant experience (Senior Engineer) "DCAM3" "LIPriority"
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.