We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer with our industry-leading client in Cary, NC. Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and support new or existing software products while evangelizing and applying the best practices of software development
- Collaborate with business and UX team to create appropriate application User interfaces
- Meet or exceed test coverage goals set for the project through creation of unit and functional tests
- Work closely with QAs and BAs to understand business needs and complete user stories in a timely manner
- Ensure system can meet or exceed defined SLA's
- Conduct necessary analysis, design and prepare technical documentation
- Work with infrastructure services to make configuration changes and deploy applications
- Delegate, and coordinate functional development tasks as needed
- Drive innovation in the development, release and operations processes
- 7 years of Java/J2EE Web Development Experience
- Experience in defining requirements, designing and illustrating process flows, and training users
- Expertise in front-end technologies like Angular, Spring MVC or equivalent, hands on experience in these technologies a must in last 3 years
- Expertise in Spring, Spring Boot and hibernate or equivalent ORM, hands on experience in these technologies a must in last 2 years.
- Expertise using Tomcat servers
- Experience is working with Docker and Kubernetes environment, hands on experience in building docker applications
- Comfortable with front-end, middle tier and backend technologies
- Web Service SOAP/REST expertise, especially as a service provider
- MDB/MDP/Broker/Service Bus MQ technologies development experience in last 2-3 years is a plus
- Experience with Agile software development methodolog
- Expertise in using version control software like git, etc
- Strong understanding of deployment processes, deployment environments, production application trouble shooting techniques etc. too.
Keywords: Java, J2EE, Web Development, Spring MVC, Angular, Spring, Spring Boot, ORM, Tomcat, Server, Docker
Job ID: 338076About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!