**100% remote opportunity.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer with our industry-leading client in Cary.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Meet or exceed test coverage goals set for the project through creation of unit and functional tests
- Support user acceptance testing, support or conduct system testing, performance, volume, and stress testing
- Collaborate with business and UX team to create appropriate application User interfaces
- Assist with mockups and user interface design
- Incorporate UX components into application
- Provide feedback to UX team
- Ensure system can meet or exceed defined SLAs
- Resolve production issues and communicate resolution to appropriate stakeholders
- At least 7 years of Java/J2EE development experience
- Hands-on experience and expertise in Angular, Spring MVC, Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate (or equivalent) within the last 2 years
- Expertise in SOAP/REST web services and version control software (Git)
- Expertise using Tomcat servers
- Experience defining requirements, designing and illustrating process flows, and training users
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues effectively
- Comfortable with front-end, middle tier and backend technologies
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
Job ID: 346777 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!