NOTE: This is a permanent position. NO visa sponsorship is available.
Base salary + yearly bonus!
Full benefits package available.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is able to work proficiently on at least two varied platforms. The Software Engineer will need to have experience solving complex technical problems. The person must be able to develop creative and efficient solutions in both collaborative and individual efforts. The Software Engineer is expected to deliver features and designs on small- or mid-sized projects and can estimate schedules and workflow for these projects. Candidate must be able to recognize business needs and identify opportunities for optimization, reuse, cost reduction, and overall system efficiency.
This position is great for developers who want to work in a commercial SaaS product development environment, and for someone who can get things done and loves to learn. Our SDLC and toolset are Agile and highly collaborative with industry-leading practices such as wiki documentation, issue tracking system, and distributed version control systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on small cross-functional teams, designing application features collaboratively with product managers, creative designers, technical leads, and Quality Assurance. Create functional specifications and design documentation as needed.
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver while considering technical and business needs, requirements, and trade-offs. Able to calmly and objectively deal with challenges.
- Must be a great team player and collaborator.
- Deliver features and projects from specification all the way through to release.
- Must be motivated, self-driven, and demonstrate creative thinking capabilities.
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to explain and write clear technical designs and ideas to peers, QA, and management team members.
- Effective organization skills with a self-managed proactive work style.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in developing and delivering high-quality web applications.
- 5+ years of technical object-oriented front-end and middle-tier development programming experience in languages such as AngularJS, CSS, HTML5, C#, and/or PHP.
- Full-stack development experience is a preference.
- Proficient in SQL and understanding of relational database and schema creation.
- Experience with JSON and RESTful web services.
- 5+ years of experience performing peer code reviews, defect analysis, and writing unit tests and test tools.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software with cohesive user experience.
- Must be a top-notch problem solver.
- Ideally would be able to work proficiently on at least two varied platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to meet critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open discussions to closure.
- Must excel in both individual and group settings.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-growing software company.
- Career growth & development opportunities.
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent benefits - Medical, dental, vision – starting on day 1.
- Wellbeing program, so you can earn additional money towards medical expenses.
- Great company culture.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- 401k program.
- Employee stock ownership program.