Senior Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
We're looking for a creative, talented Senior Software Engineer to join our fast-growing Software Engineering group. Working on an Agile development team, you will be responsible for developing and supporting our class-leading suite of Financial Reporting Products.
We enjoy our work as much as we enjoy working together and want Engineers who can get things done while having a positive influence on our workplace environment. The successful candidate must have a passion for software development, deeply care about code quality, and be committed to craftsmanship.
This is a direct-hire opportunity with our Raleigh, NC team. Target salary is $110,000 - $120,000 + benefits and a 10% company bonus target. Local candidates are strongly preferred but remote flexibility is available. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements. Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
Qualification s of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Operate in an agile development team and participate in the design, development, testing, and debugging of applications.
- Work with a technical lead and product manager to clearly define product requirements.
- Work with colleagues and engineering leadership to define technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Develop clean, el e gant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
- Ensure that the architectural integrity of the source code is maintained and improved.
- Identify improvements to reduce technical debt.
- Conduct efficient code reviews and enforce team coding standards.
- Provide technical mentoring to junior engineers
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline preferred; equivalent experience considered
- 5+ years of commercial software engineering experience.
- Highly proficient in C#.
- Strong SQL capabilities and experienced working with Postgres and MySQL.
- Exposure to various web technologies such as ASP.NET Core, gRPC , SOAP, REST and OData.
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience building Cloud solutions and services ; experience working with AWS highly desired
- Experience in SCRUM or other agile development processes.
- Proven professional experience working with TDD and CI environments.
- Strong experience with modern application development workflows and version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, or Bitbucket.
- High proficiency in writing automated tests using a testing framework such as NUnit .
- Strong professional skills in the following areas: discipline, perseverance, flexibility, work ethic, problem-solving, commitment to quality, teamwork, communication, time management, continuous learning
Contact Lindsay Allan at regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks , it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant or hazardous working conditions. Must have an ability to sit for long periods throughout the day. Must be able to use a telephone or headset equipment. The incumbent must be able to perform work at a computer terminal for 6 to 8 hours a day, function in an environment with consistent interruptions, and in rare circumstances, lift 20 lbs. The work may be stressful at times and demand the ability to hit the key deliverables for the role.