Senior Software Engineer
Our client is an asset management firm located in Boston, MA looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer on a contract basis. This individual will work with a team to review legacy infrastructure and integration, determine the architecture for the system and database, as well as new applications and processes for migrating, processing and analyzing data into a new platform. If you would like to be considered for this position, submit your resume today!
- Utilize best practices to influence the overall architecture of the database
- Collaborate with the team to review legacy infrastructure and legacy data integration
- Create a new data system made of micro services and SQL Server databases that will be the backbone of a financial company s needs
- Design resulting next-generation applications for the new platform
- Determine organizational needs & coordinate with stakeholders
- University degree in the field of Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years architecting and supporting a software system on a cloud service (preferably Azure)
- Experience developing web applications as well as Windows services
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, as the candidate will be interacting frequently with firm executives and senior-level management
- Investment Management domain knowledge
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Hollister is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.